12 Months of Smiles campaign provides discounts on dental health services at Remington College – Nashville Campus
Remington College – Nashville Campus is offering complimentary teeth cleanings in exchange for a donation of canned food during the month of November. The Campus is collecting food to benefit the Second Harvest Food Bank.
Under the supervision of Nashville Dental Hygiene school faculty, students pursuing associate’s degrees in dental hygiene perform low-cost procedures for the public, including cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays, scaling, root planing, and ToothPrint child IDs.
Initial patient registration is required and costs just $1.
According to the Centers for Disease Control:
- 35% of Tennessee residents have not had their teeth cleaned by a dentist or hygienist within the past year.
- Nearly one-third of all adults in the U.S. have untreated tooth decay.
- Most adults show signs of gum disease. Severe gum disease affects about 14% of adults age 45 to 54.
People seeking treatments at the Remington College Dental Hygiene School can make appointments by calling 615-493-9398.
The Remington College Dental Hygiene Program can be completed in as few as 24 months and is an accredited program designed to prepare students for careers as dental hygienists. Instructors have real-world experience in the dental hygiene field, and course offerings include Preclinical Dental Hygiene Practice, Oral and Dental Anatomy, Nutrition, Biochemistry, and Oral Radiology.
The clinic hours are:
- Mondays: 10:30 am-1:30 pm and 2:00 pm-5:00 pm
- Tuesdays: 9:30 am-1:30 pm and 2:00 pm-5:00 pm
- Wednesdays: 8:00 am-12:00 pm and 1:00 pm-4:00 pm
- Thursdays: 9:00 am-12:00 pm and 1:00 pm-5:00 pm
The school is on the Remington College – Nashville Campus, located at 441 Donelson Pike, Suite 150, in Nashville.