Remington College – Honolulu Campus recently held another successful, well-attended on-Campus job fair and networking opportunity for its students and graduates in November 2011.
A group of 27 Honolulu-area employers were in attendance to speak with our Campus students and graduates about potential career opportunities in their chosen fields.
Various industries were represented, including banking, healthcare/therapeutic, human resources, insurance, travel, cosmetology, computing/IT, sales/retail, and other business areas.
Honolulu Employers in Attendance Included:
- 5 Minute Pharmacy
- AAA Hawaii
- Adecco Staffing
- Aloha Uniforms
- Argosy University
- Business Action Center
- Central Pacific Bank
- Clinical Laboratories of Hawaii, LLP
- Enterprise Holdings (Alamo, Enterprise, and National)
- Fantastic Sam’s Hair Salons
- Hawaiian Tel Federal Credit Union
- Island Movers – Hawktree International
- HI Tech Support System and Network Services
- Lanakila Pacific
- MCCS Marine Corps Community Services Hawaii
- Maui Divers Jewelry
- MDX Hawaii
- Mutual of Omaha
- Paradise Nursing Workforce LLC
- People Attentive To Children Hawaii
- Regis Salons
- Sam’s Club
- Sears Holdings (Sears and Kmart)
- The Arc in Hawaii
- Therapeutic Touch of Health
Job Development Specialist Paolo Dela Cruz wished to thank everyone who participated, saying, “Congratulations to our Career Services team for their hard work in coordinating this job fair, and much mahalos to the Campus, our local employers, and our students and graduates for their attendance!”
Future job fairs are planned for our Honolulu Campus in 2012.